Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Brother Proposes LSD as a Cure


I tell my brother I am in a certain kind of Hell. Day 11 of Head Pain.

He responds, "Day 12: stephanie does lsd to cure headaches, becomes one with the universe and then spends the rest of her life thinking she's an orange."

I think it is a fine idea.

I like oranges.

He also said, "Maybe you've got an excess of spinal fluid that is collecting around your skull and causing pressure that is giving you headaches. I remember the merch guy on that tour had that problem and that it gave him chronic migraines that nobody could figure out."

I have considered this sort of thing also. Especially when the pressure makes an egg of my head.

I tell him that now that they have done ct scans and mri's a lumbar puncture has been mentioned, an idea that i do not relish but that i have some serious voodoo in effect...

I tell him I will come for a visit and he says,

"Good Luck with all that and yes, I would love to see you before you become a redneck."


"It may be too late" I say.
"I had some buttermilk pie from the WeeMart in Liverpool Texas."

No comments:

Post a Comment