Friday, July 15, 2011

The Mysterious Case of Dr. Raab


She vanished on me. No response to the faxed letter Dr. Ponti sent her on June 7th.

No response to my mailed in letter of June 16th asking what do we do next, what imaging can be done for right side head, explaining I was in severe pain with cycling neurological deficits, could she please follow up on the porphyria tests, Help!

Silence.

Until July 8th when I received a strange disconnected voicemail from her. Just saying call her or come in to see her if she can ever be of any help in the future.

As if the present does not exist?

It was the oddest thing.

I like her.
Why the total disconnect? What have I done? What could I do to make myself a better, more attractive patient so these doctors care? I pay my bills. I show up. I try their treatments. I come back.

Is Everyone Else also under The Voodoo Curse, ordered Not To Help Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment