Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dreams I have not liked this week


I dreamed I was about to see a therapist but she was going to be a bit late because she had some german shepherds she had to put through the woodchipper

My first inclination had been to help her since she needed help but then I thought better of it as I really didn’t want to help someone do something I didn’t approve of. The dogs were dead. They had been hers and she felt responsible for them so for some reason she opted to kill them.

Then I thought well even though she would be late, I would wait for my session, but then I thought, what sort of therapy session am I going to have with a woman who just put her dead dogs through the woodchipper?

And so then I went to a courtroom and it was very packed but for some reason the judge kept asking me questions and I found it very hard to hear him. I also wasn’t sure why he kept speaking to me since there was a packed courtroom and a trial going on.

The nights before I dreamed a friend was mad at me, and then I walked downtown and rode on the shoulders of two giant men who were both over six foot five and I thought it wasn’t very safe to be that high up on their shoulders as they walked around.

I also dreamed that I was in the attic with my grandmother helping her pick out a new nightgown to wear even though we knew she was going to die soon.

I want some nice fun sweet dreams. These other dreams are just not at all pleasant.
But at least dreams mean I am sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment