Monday, June 13, 2011

i decide to return to Bellingham for treatment


I like my NJ doctors now, but it is also as if no one cares. I am deathly ill, no one called me back after I saw Dr. Ponti on Tuesday (today is a week later) and she faxed my letter to Dr. Raab. I need help. I am exhausted. I am going to go to WA and get the best care I can. I want my life back. I want my life.
I have called my PCP out there in WA and requested a referral to a local neurologist since my head is not only in pain but since I have left sided twitching in head and leg.
I can tell the rest of me is trying to blow out.
Heather at my doc's is very nice. They will call me back.

Ok, I must get things in order here.
I hope to be able to help my sister in her recovery from back surgery and to take care of my medical needs also.
6-13-11

No comments:

Post a Comment