Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Am I in a Void?


6-14-11

Dr. Ponti and Dr. Raab never called back since my crisis visit and letter of last Tuesday, a week ago, so I had no instruction at all on what to do next.

Yesterday I called my PCP in Bellingham for a referral to a neurogist.
No one called back.

I called a new neurologist many times and left a message. No one ever answered and no one called me back yesterday or today.

No word from anyone.
I do not exist.
And so it goes for years.

My sister goes in for surgery tomorrow. I'm scared. All I know is that she is in such severe pain she has no choice. Please all pray for her and wish her well. She is precious to us all.

*
I am very scared about tomorrow but thank heavens there are surgeons.
I know she is in so much pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment