Monday, January 31, 2011

Come take a bath in my bathos



Ok, a new month begins soon and I think of it as a chance to do better, to do more. Hopefully not more of this dreadful blogging at you about uninteresting topics, like myself. Forgive me!

Didn’t it seem like all I could talk about was me and my head? Forgive me.

I shall try to do better.

I have been feeling about as organized as an icicle.

Will that help?

Today I can hear the snow yelling, “Help me, I’m melting!” in its best wicked witch voice.

But we are in for more of what they call “wintry mix.”

Time too is like an icicle.

The icicle of time.

I knew we could not get through January without death visiting. It always does. As Eva so astutely put it, January is the 3 am in hospitals.

In remembrance we held Ima and Carol close in our hearts.
And now this week a friend of my mate’s was just found deceased in his apartment in NYC, and my sister’s dog Grobbin has left us too.
This is also my first January without my biological father.
Rest in Peace, Dear Ones.

So now, I have nearly caught up with my absurd Jan posts, let’s see what Feb can bring. I believe it will bring good things.

There are many ideas orbiting me.

I really shall try to do better.

More frozen rivers and fish shaped clouds. Less my head.

I endeavor to resurrect what is better.

I turn toward Spring.

Come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment